The rotary evaporator needs maintenance after using for a period of time. How to maintain the rotary evaporator?
1. Before using the product, carefully check whether the glass bottle is damaged and whether the joints are consistent. Pay attention to handle with care.
2. Wipe the joints with gauze, and then apply a little vacuum grease or vaseline. After use, it should be covered well to prevent the dust from entering.
3. The interfaces should not be tightened too tightly. They should be loosened regularly to avoid the connector seizing due to long-term locking.
4. First turn on the power switch, and then let the machine run from slow to fast. Add water to the water bath pan and then turn on the heating switch. When the machine is stopped, turn off the switch.
5. The PTFE switch should not be tightened too much, otherwise the glass will be damaged easily.
6. Maintenance method of rotary evaporator: wipe all kinds of oil stains, stains and solvent left on the surface of the machine with gauze after each use, and keep it clean.
7. After shutdown, the polytetrafluoroethylene switch is loosened, and the polytetrafluoroethylene piston will be deformed if it is still for a long time.
8. Maintenance method of rotary evaporator: regularly clean the sealing ring. The method is: take off the sealing ring, check whether there is dirt on the shaft, wipe it with gauze, then apply a little vacuum grease, and then install it again to keep the shaft and seal ring smooth.
9. Electrical parts must not water, do not get damp.