Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is used to make new synthetic chemicals under a certain temperature and pressure. It consists two parts ------ outer SUS304 shell and inner PPL/ PTFE liner.
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is also called polymerization reactor, high pressure digestion tank, hydrothermal reaction vessel, pressure solution, digestion tank.
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is widely used in new materials, energy, environmental engineering and other fields of scientific research and experiments. It is a small commonly used reactor used in teaching and scientific research.
1. Good corrosion resistance, no overflow of harmful substances, reduce pollution and safe use;
2. After temperature rise and pressure increase, samples that are difficult to dissolve under normal conditions and those containing volatile elements can be rapidly and nondestructively dissolved;
3. Beautiful appearance, reasonable structure, simple operation, short analysis time and reliable data;
4. With PTFE liner, double layer care, acid and alkali resistance, etc.;
5. It can replace platinum crucible to solve the problem of sample solution for trace element analysis in high purity alumina.