Rotary evaporator is widely used. The principle is: under vacuum condition, constant temperature heating makes the rotating bottle rotate at constant speed, and the material forms a large area film on the bottle wall. What are the characteristics of rotary evaporator?
1. Frequency conversion adjustment, inverter import, stable and reliable operation;
2. PTFE and rubber compound seal is adopted to keep high vacuum degree;
3. Condenser is used to ensure high recovery rate;
4. The rotating bottle is connected by nut, which is convenient for loading and unloading;
5. An automatic switching device is installed between the auxiliary condenser and the collecting bottle. The lower port of the collecting bottle is equipped with a piston, which makes the recovery of solvent very fast. It can be continuously fed and recycled without stopping the machine;
6. The vacuum system is equipped with a vacuum meter, and the working vacuum degree can be selected for low boiling point materials;
7. Water bath pot digital constant temperature control, and can be up and down;
8. The structure is reasonable and the materials are exquisite. Stainless steel and aluminum alloy parts are widely used in mechanical structure. All glass parts are made of high temperature resistant high boron glass. Rubber seal wearing parts all adopt the new national standard, which is convenient for users to purchase and replace.