The double glass reactor can provide high-temperature reaction （the temperature can reach 300 ℃）; the double glass reactor can also do low-temperature reaction （the minimum temperature can reach - 80 ℃）; the glass reactor can be brought to constant temperature. What factors determine the constant temperature accuracy of the glass reactor?
1. Whether the insulation layer of glass reactor is reasonable;
2. The structure of the glass reactor, as well as the quality of the manufacturer whether the temperature;
3. Whether the location of the joint of the reactor is reasonable and whether the connection is reasonable;
4. The importance of temperature source, we must pay attention to the quality control of manufacturers when selecting and matching;
5. Whether the configuration of the temperature source equipped with the reactor is reasonable, and whether the power of the temperature source is reasonable.